- Dietary Fiber sales are expected to reach 6.5 billion by 2022
- The US Population consumes well below the RDA fiber requirements
- Many of the current dietary fiber products require a high clinical dosage for effect 20 to 30 grams
- Propol is a low dosage 1 gram serving product that has a broad spectrum of health benefits
- $20 million dollars invested in research
- 60 human clinical studies to support our benefit claims
- 14 safety studies
Current fiber supplements require a large dosage and often work for a single key benefit: weight loss, appetite control, maintain healthy blood sugar levels, support healthy cholesterol levels already within healthy range, support regularity, and prebiotic effects, among other benefits.
Key Points for Supplement companies
- You could now offer an easy to swallow pill at clinical strength.
- Smaller and more packaging options would also be available due to low dosage serving.
- A unique platform of combination products could be delivered with probiotics and digestive enzymes or other unique platforms.
- Krill oil captured the cardio market with a low dose concept.
- UCII did the same strategy for the Joint Health Market
NOT THE REAL GUEST INFORMATION OR PHOTO, is Manager of Business Development at AIDP Inc. Samantha has an extensive background in nutritional science, having received her undergraduate degree in Dietetics from Purdue University and M.S. in Nutrition from Northeastern University. Samantha has over 10 years of experience in the dietary supplement industry and spent the majority of her career in clinical research and product development for finished goods, prior to transitioning into business development for raw materials.
Learn more at: ShimizuChemical.co.jp/en/
4-5-1 Kihara Mihara-Shi
Tel: (+81) 90-8568-0371 (English)
Tel: (+81) 848-68-0371 (Japanese)
Fax: (+81) 848-68-0374
Today, the world attention is focused on dietary fiber as an essential dietary nutrient, the essence that leads to a healthier life. This concept has been, and continues to be, confirmed in clinical trials around the world.
As the pioneer of dietary fiber research, Shimizu Chemical Corporation has been inspired by the importance of fiber as contained in Japan’s traditional diet from its very beginning. We have committed ourselves to the methodical research and development to illuminate various uses, from very basic to highly technical applications.
The result is a wide range of unique and functional food items which are low in calories, delicious to eat, and good for your health.
The traditional Japanese diet contains large quantities of dietary fiber. This is an important reason Japanese people tend to live longer than other people around the world. It is our goal at Shimizu Chemical Corporation to use technology as a means of transferring this healthy tradition to the world. Indeed, it is our corporate mission to serve mankind by proving healthy food which can be easily incorporated into your everyday diets and lifestyles.
This corporate ideal can only be achieved by our close cooperation with our business partners and pursue relentlessly the needs of our customers.
We are pleased to operate in strong partnership and trust with our customers in the effort to succeed by using our knowledge and expertise to create innovative products to deliver the health to the world.